Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Strip N' Slide (WARNING:R-RATED IMAGES HEREIN)

One of the wonderful, wonderful things about living in South Florida is that during the third week in January, you can open up your inbox and get and email like this:

Hi guys,
My roommate is going to throw a bit of a party on Friday night and it looks like it will be getting out of hand. He wants to have a slip n slide in the house (since its horribly empty now) for a fun little diversion and a few kegs, bottles, jello shots etc to go along with it.


Hmmmmm....Slip n' slide + Tile Floor + a few kegs + jello shots = Somebody gettin' they head split-the-fuck open. What my host failed to mention was that there was a surprise for everone at the end, which you will see if you continue reading. Now, you know I like phtoblogging about as much as I like eating thumbtacks, but this story is sooo much better told through pictures.

NOTE: I APPEAR IN NONE OF THESE PICTURES. SO DO NOT ASK.






















































































Yeah, so I guess by "It's about to get out of hand," Jason meant "We're having a stripper come by after we kill 2 kegs and 150 Jello shots." His girlfriend was a little pissed when the stripper grabbed him and his roommate and took them together down the Slip N' Slide, but otherwise a good time was had by all. Except for Graig who, when introduced to every girl at the party was greeted by, "Oh, you're that guy form the Christmas Card on the fridge!"

11 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous JenJen said...

Damn Graig

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Joe said...

By the way, I'm still not getting the daily "Gregs photoshopped pictures" email.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Johnson said...

Poor Graig. Due to you and Klueber, he will always be "that guy." And why'd you edit the entry?

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I'm sorry, slamming down on a "Slip n Slide" in the nude (or semi nude) and on your chest has gotta hurt some. I guess that's where the alcohol helps. :)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger White Dade said...

Joe - I informed Graig of the situation. you shouild be getting nipple slips of Jessica Alba any day now

Johnson - One of my friedns who usually bows down to the God that is White Dade, called me yesterday and said., "Dude that post sucked." And I thought the text pretty much sucked too, so I took it out. There is a story to go with every one of those pictures, though.

Tara - Yes, the alcohol was ABSOLUTELY neccesary. I still have severely bruised knees from my participation.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara,
Its all about technique--no alcohol necessary. That and the engineering marvel of padding, inflatables, and dish soap that was the slip n slide. then again, i was lit. Well...I gues I did receive a sprained thumb from a stripper/slip n slide related casualty.

David Koresh
Waco, TX

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Gnat said...

Just utterly fucking priceless. My kind of party.


TG.
.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger White Dade said...

Hung -

Did I ever buy a T-shirt off you in the Grove?

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Gnat said...

If that is code for I got completely hosed off of some seriously filty cheap adult beverages and found myself showing my ass in public again. Maybe.

TG.
.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger angel, jr. said...

Did you have to use any oil to get that slide going? Afterall, there isn't an incline.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger White Dade said...

Dish soap. Had to put it on your body and the slide. Putting it on the stripper was especially fun.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home