Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hater Nation and More From Graig

I feel like this blog has finally arrived. I have officially developed a legion of haters. So, Ted, Andy, Greek Girl, and everyone from The Locker Room message boards on Warchant.com, thank you. Today has been a lot of fun.

For those who do not read my comments section, I have been pretty steadily ripped for the past two days. I'm not sure why, but all of a suuden what was once a mildly offensive comments box has become an all-out attack of myself. Oh well, keeps things interesting. Then came today, when my good friend Matt Johnson put a link to my Jenn Sterger post on a UM message board. Then it got put up on a couple of FSU boards, then an Iowa one, then one at University of Kentucky, then, I have no idea. What I do know is I got literally 70 times the hits today that I have gotten on any other day. And most of these people, apparently, don’t like me too much. No word if the Drugstore Cowgirl has seen it yet, though.

Then there was this guy, who devoted an entire post to me being a doofus. Thanks, I guess. But he is pretty funny. At least he thinks he is.

So, since I have devoted so much energy to addressing Dade Hater Nation (and some might say I should just ignore them, but what fun would that be?) I am going to once again give the floor to my good friend Graig. Or, as I like to call him, the only decent thing to ever come out of FSU.

LADIES, PLEASE
By Graig Smith

We’ve worked really hard for this. I would like to take this moment to share some wisdom that I really think could go a long way towards settling some of the problems between the sexes. Well, perhaps that’s a tad exaggerated. I mean, I didn’t exactly find a way to convince women that they’re sole purpose is to satisfy the physical needs of man and that alone should make them happy enough. Surely, if I had, you would have heard of my Nobel nomination on CNN or something. No no, my ideas are much more modest. But I do truly think this can have some impact on bettering relations.

Men can, at times, have rather foul mouths. It’s part of what makes us men and it’s really fucking fun to just curse sometimes. Try it. This display of rudimentary language can be applied to all topics and subjects, including women. Sometimes men make comments or descriptions of women that are found to be quite offensive by the female gender. However, it seems to me that often times women rarely understand the basis of such comments.

When men get upset they like to swear. If a man gets upset with a woman, for whatever reason, there will logically and most likely be swearing involved. In this instance a man can use any one, or more, of the myriad of derogatory terms for women (why so many??). Since there is such an abundance I will only mention a few of the more popular ones and also some of my personal favorites: bitch; whore (pronounced whoore); slut (can be pronounced sloot, much like the law offices of Steven Slootsky, or the infamous Vandersloot); and of course everyone’s favorite – cunt. Yes, that’s right, the ol’ champion of berating women.

The problem arises when women hear men use these terms and think that the man is actually using these words based on their descriptive meanings. Men know this is not always the case. Too often women miss the point of what the real problem is and focus more on the definitions of certain words used when outlining the problem. For example, if I begin a sentence with something like, “This fucking whore went and did….” or, “Can you believe this Goddamn slut….” I don’t necessarily mean that these women actually go and sell their bodies for money, nor are they even necessarily morally loose individuals. If they are and the price is right, then hey that’s fine. But I digress. The above examples simply portray a guy who is upset for some reason, the source of his discontent is a woman, and he is expressing his dislike of said woman with the first demeaning term that pops into his head. It really is that simple. If the aforementioned female happens to be your friend, don’t take it personally if she is referred to as a whore. Ladies, this is what you need to understand.

I do realize that there is a chance that any female who was reading this stopped prior to this section and is ready to go off on some tirade about how I must never get laid and I must be ugly and why do I hate women, etc., and it is this same behavior that perpetuates the problem I am addressing. Or there could be the girl who is reading this who doesn’t take these simple words seriously and looks to the bigger picture….

Psych!!

18 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Joe said...

Graig would get a ton of pussy if he followed 3 Doors Down around the country.

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could at least have the DECENCY to put me ahead of those other two `guys`.
We`ve `met` before on another BLOG, THE IJC, your ignorant comments intrigued me and I followed, you HAD YOUR OWN BLOG! I followed you- oh don`t get scared - I don`t chase men- don`t have to.
I`t`s a bit of intrigue and disgust.Disgust that a mediocre guy such as yourself, can spew such hatred, and more disgust at myself that I actually responded-I`m bored.
For the record I only responded once, and I still GET A MENTION! I WANTED TO GET TOP BILLING, WHITE DUDE!!
come on I didn`t even swear or threaten your job, like the other chicanos.The Greeks we got class, like that.
Got to get ready to go out, maybe score some free drinks for me and my gals, and then entice some white boys into my boudoir of love....greek girl(still poor)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Dude, those are crazy f'in numbers. No press is bad press though as they say. Thanks for the shout.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger White Dade said...

Joe - Hell, he'd just have to do some convincing Karaoke. That and put on about 40 pounds of fat

Greek Girl - Oh, don't worry, I remember you. Those other two have bothered to rip me on my blog more than you, though, so I gave them top biling. But worry not, keep it up and I may devote an entire post to you.

Andy - No problem, dude. Keep up the good work. That shit was funny.

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous nicole said...

Wait, you've got a guy this eloquent and verbose to explain how you DON'T suck? Talk about CLOUT! How can I get in on that arrangement??

And congrats on your newfound fame as America's Most Reviled Blogger. That's way more impressive than MC Hammer!

Oh and just for the record: I don't hate you. :)

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Bad at Life said...

Ah, that explains all the angry comments the last couple of days. Nicely done.

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous rumandpopcorn said...

So that explains your recent legion of internet haters lately. Congratulations. Anybody who can whip people up into a frenzy over fictional television characters, third-tier cheesecake models, and managing a gym has a lot to be proud of. I take on fundamentalist religion and abortion in my blog and there are nothing but chirping crickets in my comments box. Nice work!

Excellent points by Graig, by the way.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger White Dade said...

Nicole - That's because you don't have nearly the amount of peopel teeling you that you suck. I'll be more than happy to help should that need arise. Sorry I haven't gotten aorund to your tag yet. Hater and all.

Bad - Careful, dude. I have a feeling you're next.

RP - Could you imagine if I ever talked about REAL issues?

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Johnson said...

Graig's post is invalidated b/c he used the term 'psyche' at the end. How old are you dude? 12? Seriously. Psyche?

"RP - Could you imagine if I ever talked about REAL issues?"

And I know I live for what WD writes about 3rd rate internet attention whores. I GET SO ANGRY THAT I USE CAPITAL LETTERS TO EXPRESS MY DISGUST FOR HIS POSTS. I WILL NOW FAX THIS TO HIS EMPLOYER IN A FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO GET HIM FIRED!!!!! CHECK OUT HOW MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS I USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Trish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous poor Greek Girl said...

I can't wait to read all about myself on your blog. I have a knack for making boys angry at me, enough to devote a whole blog post entry.
You are not so bad yourself, at making people angry that is. I'm not sure about your other "features" as you are white, and drive a saturn..yuck..

I have to get back to my desk, all play and no work, makes me poor.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger angel, jr. said...

Write what you want say what you want. It's your blog. And frankly, any publicity is publicity. Fact is, people are reading your posts. It's like Howard Stern, tons of people offended by him, yet they keep tuning in to see what he'll say next.
Doing a good job!!! Keep it up.

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Tracy said...

Congratulations! You must feel accomplished that you've hated on enough people that it scored you some hits. Playing off the UM/FSU or Spanish speakers to get attention is nothing to be proud of. You said Jenn Sterger writes at an 8th grade level yet this blog is at about a 6th grade level. Graig must be in your class. A whole piece devoted to being foul mouthed? What was the point? The only good thing to come out of FSU and he writes like a pissed off 12 year old. Psyche. Gotcha! I know you are but what am I? Homosaywhat? Be careful getting on the shortbus and have fun in the remedial trailers. You two should start a Special Olympics blog. I don't know if you're writing is mature enough though.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger MonkeyPants said...

Wow, you really have quite the audience these days - mostly neanderthals posting (cowardly, I might add) as Anons. I particularly enjoyed the crackhead going the extra mile to find out where you work and the one who devoted an entire blog post to you, including scripted dialogue. That's dedication. (Though Penn State bluh-ows...)

Congrats on your popularity!

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous J said...

Tracy,
You seem to be an expert on the various middle school writing levels. Out of curiousity, at what grade do they teach the difference between your and you're?

"I don't know if you're writing is mature enough though."

When insulting the intelligence of others, a good strategy is to use correct grammar and spelling. Otherwise, it appears that you, in fact, are the stupid one. Additionally, when YOU'RE commenting on the maturity of others, namecalling and referring to "the shortbus" and offending retarded children generally work against YOUR cause.

Good luck!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger White Dade said...

Johnson - I believe he was wearing a pair of British Knights when he wrote the post

Greek - Hey, you ond't like White Guys, I don't lie "Ethnic" girls. We are a perfect match

Angel - I appreciate the compliment, but please never mention me in the same sentence as Howard Stern again. Tom Leykis, perhaps.

Tracy - I was goign to say it, but J said it first

J - Again, you are an unstoppable commenting force

Mpants - Thank you. Do I owe Jenn a Thank You for this?

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone has fifteen minutes buddy... it's your blog!!! Nice try on becoming a piss poor version of tucker max. It's just too bad your FAME comes at the misfortune of others. Talk shit.. you'll face god. People like you aren't worth my time. I am from Miami.. and you give the city... the school.. and the fans a bad name.

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous graig said...

hahaha! i am impressed, trez. the hatred and adoration for you vastly overshadowed my little piece, which i thought was sure to get hated on by various women. not that that was my goal, mind you. you are now quite entrenched in this sordid little world, aren't you? that girl tracy clearly sucks, and the rest of these people that hate via anon are just sad. oh and johnson, please tell him to eat a dick for me - a mud puddle dick at that. oh, what was the comment that you deleted?? i am intrigued...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home