Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tagged Again

Again , my apologies to Nicole for forgetting about her tag during yesterdays shitstorm of vitriol. Here are my responses:

1) What were you doing 10 Years Ago?
Finishing up my Junior year at Roosevelt HS in Seattle. I think Vocal Jazz won the Reno International Jazz festival around this time that year.

2) 5 Years Ago?
Enjoying my Junior year at University of Miami. I think I started doing coke around this time.

3) 1 Yeat Ago?
Preparing to leave Orange County and cruising through my last days at the Vitamin Company. Spent most of my time on the message board for a High School in Pittsburgh. Don’t ask.

4) Five snacks you enjoy:
- Kettle Cooked Potato chips
- 94% Fat Free Microwave Popcorn
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Chips and salsa
- Cereal

5) Five songs I know by heart but wish I didn’t:
- Livin’ La Vida Loca (Ricky Martin)
- To Be with You (Mr. Big)
- Return of The Mack (Mark Morrissey)
- Barbie Girl (Aqua)
- Da Dip (Freak Nasty)

6) Five things I would do with a LOT of money:
- Buy a luxury condo
- Travel the world
- Go out, in style, a LOT
- Clothes, clothes, clothes
- Open a free abortion clinic

7) Five things I would never wear:
- Polo with a popped collar
- A striped dress shirt and jeans
- A dress shirt with a loud pattern
- A sport coat and jeans
- Anything ripped

8) Five things I should never have worn:
- Zooba pants
- Spandex
- Seafoam dress shirt
- Flourescent baseball hat
- Short shorts (for anything but working out)

9) Five things I enjoy doing:
- Writing
- Working Out
- Tanning
- Shopping
- Drinking

10) Five bad habits:
- Being impatient
- Poor diet
- Drinking and driving
- Cursing
- Absent mindedness

11) Five people that must fill this out:
- Ashburnite
- Andy
- The Only Other Miami Blogger I Know Of
- JenJen (That's what you get for calling me a sellout)
- Johnson

14 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old are you people?

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Tara said...

- Kettle Cooked Potato chips
Yum. I get the Grandman Shearer's kettle cooked tato chips. They also have jalapeno flavored which will have you breathing fire for a week afterwards.

I wouldn't tagged you Dade, but Ms. Nicole got to ya first. :)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger angel, jr. said...

Yes, never any spandex!!
Always kettle cooked chips.
Aqua's "Barbie Girl", who doesn't know all the lyrics. They played it all the time on the radio.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I wouldn't tagged you Dade, but Ms. Nicole got to ya first.

That was supposed to be I WOULD'VE tagged you..

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger David said...

"Return of the Mack" - I don't think I've ever turned that one off when it comes on the radio.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger jenjen said...

i'm debating on getting drunk first,like MJ. Chi Boy Boss just left ...
New flavors of Kettle chips at Expo West included Dirty Martini, and Bloody Mary. Someone over there knows the marketing value of a vodka sandwich.
Thank you truly for not wearing a striped shirt with Jeans. At Tangerine (TI las vegas), I wanted to jam a stir stick in my eye and crush my head into Wheel of Fortune game for visions of the 60 arabs in line dressed this way.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous J said...

If you don't want the seafoam i will GLADLY take it

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger White Dade said...

Anon - Balding and middle aged, I'd guess

Tara - YOu already tagged like 15 peopel, so its cool

Angel - Glad to know I'm not the only one

David - Intersting fact: That song was broken by a High School staiton in Seattle when I lied there. c 89.5 FM for those of you in the Seattle Area.

JenJen - Ask Chi boy if he ever reads Deadspin. He may end up finding me after all....

J- Had that dipshit realtor not donated it, it would be at your door this evening.

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Joe said...

You forgot to mention extremely tapered and highly overpriced Versace jeans. I wear stripe shirts with jeans, but thats because I'm fat.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Dabbler said...

Aw, man, what's wrong with a sport coat and jeans? Have I been committing a major fashion faux pas? Am I the poor man's equivalent of yuppie scum?

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Dabbler said...

On second thought, White Dade, don't answer that.

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous nicole said...

You wore ZOOBAS? My image of you is now complete... ;)

And like anonymous said, how old ARE you people?? I mean, 10 years ago I was in college!!!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger White Dade said...

Joe- Those Versace Jeans were cool when I bought them. Then about 5 minutes later they weren't

Dabbler- Fine, I won't And I REALLY wanted to

Nicole - Hey, you still write young.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Dabbler said...

Thank you. I don't care what they say, you're a good man.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home