Again , my apologies to Nicole for forgetting about her tag during yesterdays shitstorm of vitriol. Here are my responses:
1) What were you doing 10 Years Ago?
Finishing up my Junior year at Roosevelt HS in Seattle. I think Vocal Jazz won the Reno International Jazz festival around this time that year.
2) 5 Years Ago?
Enjoying my Junior year at University of Miami. I think I started doing coke around this time.
3) 1 Yeat Ago?
Preparing to leave Orange County and cruising through my last days at the Vitamin Company. Spent most of my time on the message board for a High School in Pittsburgh. Don’t ask.
4) Five snacks you enjoy:
- Kettle Cooked Potato chips
- 94% Fat Free Microwave Popcorn
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Chips and salsa
5) Five songs I know by heart but wish I didn’t:
- Livin’ La Vida Loca (Ricky Martin)
- To Be with You (Mr. Big)
- Return of The Mack (Mark Morrissey)
- Barbie Girl (Aqua)
- Da Dip (Freak Nasty)
6) Five things I would do with a LOT of money:
- Buy a luxury condo
- Travel the world
- Go out, in style, a LOT
- Clothes, clothes, clothes
- Open a free abortion clinic
7) Five things I would never wear:
- Polo with a popped collar
- A striped dress shirt and jeans
- A dress shirt with a loud pattern
- A sport coat and jeans
- Anything ripped
8) Five things I should never have worn:
- Zooba pants
- Seafoam dress shirt
- Flourescent baseball hat
- Short shorts (for anything but working out)
9) Five things I enjoy doing:
- Working Out
10) Five bad habits:
- Being impatient
- Poor diet
- Drinking and driving
- Absent mindedness
11) Five people that must fill this out:
- The Only Other Miami Blogger I Know Of
- JenJen (That's what you get for calling me a sellout)