Thursday, August 10, 2006

This is What I'm Doing Now


Larry, of This is What We Do Now fame, is actually leaving New York City for I believe the third time in his life and taking a vacation. So he has asked various bloggers to fill in for him while he's gone, and, guess what, today it's me. God knows why. Some of you found me thorugh TIWWDN, others are regular readers of his and still others have never bothered to check him out. Well, if you like me, you'll porbably like him. Or, if you dislike me, you'll probably dislike him. Either way, today's post is over on his site and is a rant against people form Miami who move to New York and come back and tell us all how much cooler it is up there. Yeah, fuck them.

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous nicole said...

Ya gotta constantly make me jealous, don't ya, Dade? Nobody's asking me to blog sub for THEM! ;)

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

seriously...I'm with Nicole. Nobody is asking me...

btw- when is your birthday?

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger White Dade said...

Nicole - hey, I'm not trying to make anyone jealous. just letting you know whwre my post is today.

Ash - That's becasue nobody likes you. My birthday is next Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home