Friday, December 22, 2006

A Little Friday Anti-Semitism

The Hannukah fairy came last night. A friend of mine came home with gifts for myself and one of his roommates. He got a 6-pack of beer and I got three Cuban cigars. His other roomate, who is Irish-Catholic, felt a bit slighted so he piped up and said "Hey dude, where's my gift?"
"Your gift is eternal salvation. These two are going to Hell, I thought the least I could do was get them some beer and cigars." Line of the week.

And to that greedy bastard who owns Jerry's Famously Overpriced Deli and now owns The Rascal House: Are the $13 burgers just not lining your fucking pockets enough that now you need to tear down Rascal House to build yourself some fucking condos? Yeah, becasue you know what Miami needs less of? Landmark restuarants. And you know what we need more of? Condos. Fucking condos. This is why Miami absolutely disgusts me soemtimes, money and builders seem to overpower the will of the public. See the debate over the Urban Development Boundry if you have any questions about that. Lets just tear down the deco district and build condos while we're at it too. Miami is the only big city in Florida with any character, but disgusting indivduals like this assclown see nothing but money. I hate developers, they have no sense of history or amtosphere. So fuck you Sunny Isles, and fuck you you money-gouging asshole who owns the Rascal House. You help make Miami a shithole.

12 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well fucking said.

The impending closing of the Rascal House has ruined my week, my Chanukkah and my Christmas. I'm livid.

Fucking fuck.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Manola Blablablanik said...

Superbee, WD you guys and me both and I'm not even Jewish! I say: Boycott Sunny Fuckin' Isles! Trump and other developers can stick those leftover pickles up their asses.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger angel, jr. said...

Happy Holidays!!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Johnson said...

If you're stuck in Miami, I fully expect you, Graig and Derek Vineyard to go to Flannigans, eat chicken fingers and play "So This is Christmas" by John Lennon for 2 hours straight. Also, if I had a nickel for each time someone in your previous said, "I see this ending badly", I'd have about 65 cents. Doesn't sound like a lot but that's a lot of fuckin nickels.

Happy holidays dude, keep Derek Vineyard out of the clink this holiday season, make sure Graig doesn't "do that shit" anymore and spin the dreidel once for me.

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays WD. Thankfully I get to spend my holiday in Boston, away from the ridiculous antics of Miami. I cant wait for "the Great Condo Crash of 2008" when all of these overpriced condos using the "smoke n mirrors" tactics to sell themselves all go unsold or have to compete for the small portion of people ready and willing to pay. The downtown Miami project is the biggest joke ever. You can build the Taj Mahal down there and it wont matter. Bottom line is that when you want to leave said Taj Mahal, youve got nowhere to go w/o a car unless you want to get shot, buy a $3 suitcase, or purchase electronics equipment that has ben obsolete for 5 years. Like I always say, you cant polish a turd. Downtown Miami is said turd.

Happy Holidays to all. I hope you all get lots of presents cuz thats what this time of year is all about! Oh, well I guess its about being with family and possibly religion, but those things definitely take a backseat to presents...

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Joe said...

another bit of anti jewism, my jew bag neighbor has yet to pick up his fence that blew into our yard during our recent wind storm. Oh, and he could learn about the "feel" of a neighborhood as well.

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Joe said...

Merry Christmas Dade, and burn in hell!

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people have it all wrong. You don't want the real estate market to crash; a national real estate crash and/or rising oil prices will send the country into a recession.

Anywho, hope you had a Merry Christmas Dade.

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU WHITE DADE!!!!

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Feuer the Destroyer said...

Right. On.

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, it sure is great to be back in Miami for the holidays. I don't know how I always manage to forget how trashy this city is and how terrible most of the people here are.

Selective memory I guess. It is the only way I can convince myself to keep coming back to see family and friends.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Happy New Year, Dade, and thanks so much for posting this! When I had a Yahoo IM, I'd get pop up messages loaded with appreviations from teens and, frighteningly enough, from people who claim to be in their 30s. Total turn-off. I also know a guy who will not capitalize his sentences, and he's 31. Ugh. I know some of it is because they want to make a statement, but they don't realize the statement we're reading into it.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home