Wednesday, February 07, 2007

COME AND JOIN ME AT WHITEDADE.COM

So, after a bout a month of actually having the domain name and neglecting it like a baby on the Maury Povich show, today I am officially moving to whitedade.com.That's right. No more or this "dot blogspot" shit for me. I've been at this a year and half, it's about fucking time I got my own site. My own name.

A very, immense, enormous special thanks to Alex Cabrera for not only getting me the domain name but for setting it up for me and putting the funny picture of the rooster on the header. Alex has also walked me through setting it up as I know more about Angolan politics than I probably do about computers. Unfortunately, I stil couldn't figure out how to import my links or my blogroll (yet) but that will come with time. For now I will be posting concurrently on both sites, but I like this other one a lot better.

For those who do not know what "concurrently" means, it means posts will appear both here and on Whitedade.com. Once I figure it out, I will have this address redirect you. But for now, if you have me on your blogroll or your bloglines, go ahead and update it to the news site. However, I respect your laziness and will continue on here until the other site is fully funtioneal. But I wanted to get it up and running because I really like it a lot better Later for now.

Matt

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger David in DC said...

I just tried to get to your new site and it's blocked by my workplace's filter.

Hilariously enough I get a screen saying I'm not allowed to view sexually oriented sites from my work computer.

Guess I'll be reading you from home.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Johnson said...

I got access denied too. Take the Bang Bus videos off of the site so I can read your site at work.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Glad I could help

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Ali said...

Way to step up to the big time. Wait, I've had my own domain for years. Um, never mind.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home