Monday, February 19, 2007

The Hotter Your Women, the Uglier Your Strippers

For some reason over the past few months I have become a strip club guy again. Perhaps I am far away enough removed from my employment/romantic involvement with the industry, or perhaps I am just looking for something new to do. Who knows. All I do know is I am now the guy who, after about 9 or 10 drinks is like “Dude, you know where we should go? The Strip Club.” And rarely does anyone disagree. I still really don’t spend much and am not a fan of the lapdance, so this is not becoming an expensive habit. Yet.

Having made my triumphant return to adult entertainment establishments, I have come to a very interesting conclusion: Cities with pretty girls have ugly strippers. And vice versa. This was pointed out to me by a young lady at Gold Rush one night, a young lady who was there with my group of friends as a customer and not a “dancer.” Apparently this girl had lived in Atlanta (another city not known for being top-tier in its gorgeous women) for a long time and swore up and down they had the hottest strippers she had ever seen. And as we sat at one of the biggest clubs in Miami, I couldn’t help but notice that the girls there were mediocre at best. Same for the vast majority of the other clubs I’ve been to in Dade, I just don’t remember seeing any strippers that I thought were “hot.” But the regular girls in this city? Well, while I am not their biggest fan, one would be hard pressed to argue they were anything less than top-notch.

LA and Orange County, who for my money have the best looking women in America, also had some of the more average-looking strippers in America. Surprising considering the numbers of aspiring actresses and whatnot, but having spent way more time in LA strip clubs than I ever wanted to, I can safely say the strippers are much hotter in Sacramento. Aka the home of California’s “not ready for prime time players.” Another city with its state’s second-tier girls: Tampa. But you ever been to a strip club in Tampa? Hands down best looking dancers of any city I've been to. Seattle is another city with smoking hot strippers, while the women there are, well, Seattle girls.

One might argue that because these cities have less “hot” women, the strippers look better by comparison. But if you travel, which I do, you do not get used to how women look in a certain town and you can make a pretty fair comparison. And having visited clubs in a lot of cities, I can safely say that Seattle and Sacramento put LA and Miami to shame when it comes to the looks of their strippers. And that's just one example. New York may be the exception, but there are so many people there it just reasons that they could find hot dancers. Perhaps it is because in cities full of hot girls, they pretty ones don’t need to strip. Whereas in Atlanta or Tampa, if you are the hottest girl on the block you are going to make a lot more money taking your clothes off than you would in a city where girls better looking than you are hanging out at the local dive bar.

I am not sure what causes this phenomenon. And I may be wrong. But I have been to a lot of clubs in a lot of cities and this has been my experience. Perhaps should I continue on my recent penchant for exotic dancing I can provide a more in-depth analysis. But for now, well, I may have to venture a couple of counties north to find the strippers who actually make me want to spend money. Because paying $20 for 3 minutes of grinding from a solid 5 is just a waste of money.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Dade county clubs has average butterface strippers, but thats because all the good ones - and any halfway decent one - commutes to Broward to work at on of the awesome clubs there

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys surrounded by mediocre girls will pay a strip club to see a hot girl shake it. Guys surrounded by hot girls will pay a night club to see a hot girl shake it.

NYC is a different beast because there are lots of rich businessmen who are always at work and have no time to soak up the sights. Since they have more money than time, they are willing to pay $25-$50 cover for a strip club. And money attracts the hot strippers.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger angel, jr. said...

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the lap dance either, especially if the stripper is yapping while she's on my lap. I'm usually like "Shut up--I'm not turned on by your voice".

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that one girl didn't like my dollar paper football. Granted, the girl after her didn't have a problem with it.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Be glad prostitution isn't legal over there.
I get the worlds biggest kick taking my house guests(my brothers and friends from home) to the local redlight district after showing them the nice looking girls in Amsterdam.
If you walk around our shopping district and visit the clubs you see some girls who could tempt me to turn lezbo for a bit just to see if thier lips are as soft as they look but hit our red light district and you have Aunt Jemimma, Big Momma, A beat up Kim Carns on crack, and an assortment of creatures that would make any normal mans dick shrivle up and go hide inside him for fear that he may be just drunk and/or high enough to fuck one of those things.
All the hot chicks work in places where they get better money and they have bouncers that look like they could sneeze and send an advrage sized guy through a wall. But when the minimum rate for a legal girl is 100 euro is it any wonder the creatures take over all the "ordinary" places and the hot chicks hide in clubs where they get twice that plus "special service fees" for tickeling the clents fettishes?

 
At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well when your lost, you obviously are lost................
The secret city for both is Las Vegas...................
Good girls & bad girls,many beautiful, and of course many
more beautiful if you have a few
double silver patron's........
Of course, even Pamela Anderson is very different without makeup.....
I have found 3 in 7 years who are hot with or without makeup & 2 are
excellent friends :)...........
But lets face it, you have to be smart & mature to have friends like that and most men don't have a clue............they just think they do.........lmao.........

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Seattle Strippers said...

Great site, valuable and very useful information,you has provided us for that I really thankful to you.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home