Thursday, March 29, 2007

You Want To Know About Sex on Spring Break, I'm the Guy to Ask

In case some of you missed it, I am doing some paid writing now. Probably why the content of this site has struggled of late. See, the thing is when someone is actually writing you a check as opposed to not, your creative energies and time are generally going to be spent on that end. My apologies to all of you for my less-frequent posting, but the good news is there are now not 1 but 3 different sites you can now find me on. If you include my other blog with the exact same content as this one. This seems to be something that happens to all successful bloggers as eventually a lot of us get paid offers and take them and the blogs begin to suffer. I've seen it happen before and I guess it's happening to me.

At any rate, my first major project for this other site was to do a visitor's guide to Miami Beach for Spring Breakers. Perfect for me, I think, because it is an area where I have more experience than most people, having done Spring Break for over 9 years now. And loving every minute of it. the first installment was linked by Gridskipper. The fourth installment, called "Spring Break Sex 101" is a guide co-written by myself and an ex-girlfriend (who, wisely, kept her name off the project) for guys and girls on the ins and outs of having sex on Spring Break. If you google "Sex on Spring Break" we are now the #3 result. Not to brag or anything. At any rate, if you'd like to read the entire guide or just check it out section by section, here is the link:

  • THE OFFICIAL MIAMI BEACH GUIDE TO SPRING BREAK


  • There is a link on the right hand side of the blog, too, in case you forget where this one is.

    Labels: , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home